14/12/2023 Christmas markets around the country!
Christmas markets in Portugal are a tradition that attracts thousands of visitors every year. And in this fantastic Christmas season, when Christmas markets and fairs appear all over the country, we know that sometimes it's hard to choose which one to visit, which one is the best and most fun.
These markets offer a unique opportunity to get to know Portuguese culture, gastronomy, and handicrafts, as well as to enjoy a magical, festive atmosphere full of fun.
So, to help you make that decision easier, we've put together a short list of 10 of the best Christmas markets and fairs you'll find throughout Portugal!
1. Wonderland Lisboa – 1st of December to 1st January
2. Mercado de Natal do Rossio - 18th of November to 21st of December
3. Cascais Christmas Village – 30th of November to 2nd of January
4. Óbidos Vila Natal – 30th of November to 31st of December
5. Leiria Natal – 30th of November to 1st of January
6. Mercado de Natal de Coimbra – 8th of December to 23rd of December
7. Mercado de Natal World of Wine - 26th of November to 8th of January
8. Palácio de Natal do Porto – 1st to 30th of December
9. Guimarães, Cidade Natal - 1st of December to 1st of January
10. Mercado de Natal do Funchal - 1st of December to 8th of January